Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First day in Global MS :D

After more than a years grinding on MapleSEA, I decided to try GlobalMS. The original version of MapleStory.
It's seems they (GlobalMS), already had their Big Bang updates which includes 2 new jobs as known as Resistance.
And that's the main reason why I decided to try on GlobalMS.
So, I'm gonna stated here some of my gameplay pics :D


From here, you can see they got 28 worlds!
It's plenty, and you need to choose wisely to play on the suitable world.


Aha! That's the new job, Resistance. Which has the same max level as Dual Blade, Explorer, Aran and Evan.


I love this part! When you creating new character, you're able to create your own character with some cash equipments given.
And they also includes some cash hairstyle and face! 

Ok, here we are. You can see some changes made of by the Big Bang updates. The status bar become more high-tech and wider. Enough with the detail :P Now, this is your first map once you enter the game with your new character based on your category.
For Resistance, you'll start your journey from Edelstein


After doing the plenty citizen quests for about 10 minutes, the NPC(I forgot what the NPC name -.-) will transferred you to Resistance Headquarters which allowed you to choose 3 Resistance jobs that are, Battle Mage, Wild Hunter and Mechanic. But, at the moment, Mechanic are unavailable until further notice.
As for me, I choose Wild Hunter. I prefer ranged class than magic-spam class :D



Tadaa! After 2 hours grinding and training, I achieved level 22! It's kinda fast though.
So, enough for today. I'll update more about it later :)



So, if you wanna find me in GlobalMS, kindly add me as friend : iDuskie
Fyi, Im currently playing on Arcania world :)